jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

Task: Write an opinion paragraph about something you really like but most people don't like at all.

     Electronic music is very important in my life for a simple reason, it makes me feel like if I were in a space free of any problem and concern. Sometimes, when I am angry or sad, the only way I can improve my frame of mind is listening to music. However, it not necessary for me to have a determined mood, but it is true that in these times I appreciate much more the little details. On the one hand, I must admit that the kind of music I listen to is a bit strange, because it is composed by many different "robotic" sounds. On the other hand, I feel proud of being a person who is able to see the beauty and harmony where most of the people only can hear noise. Regardless the kind of music you listen to, being more or less popular, the most relevant aspect is that you feel comfortable about yourself listening to what you listen.

(I can not resist adding a song too. This one is probably the best I have ever heard, and believe me, I have heard more than what you could imagine. ENJOY :D)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario